We are a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has been serving the same communities in Haiti for nearly twenty years.
Through locally-led programs and strategic partnerships with other organizations, we are able to provide health care, education for children and adults, employment, orphan care, and share the hope of a life in Christ.
We believe that God has called CHM to be a lighthouse in the Cabaret region of Haiti. While it is true that Haiti is the “poorest country in the Western Hemisphere,” it is also a place of exquisite beauty, rich history, and deep national pride.
Despite decades of suffering and deprivation, the Haitian people are resilient and courageous and we are honored to know them, serve them, and partner with them.
We have over seven hundred students in our two schools offering kindergarten thru senior year of high school to the surrounding communities. The teachers and administrators are all local leaders, many of whom grew up in our ministry.
1. We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired, inerrant and infallible word of God. It is the final authority for our faith and practice.
2. We believe there is only one true God, manifested in the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth and in His sinless life. He died on the cross for our sins, rose again, ascended back to heaven, and will return again in power and glory. Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person equal with God the Father and God the Son. He seals and indwells believers, and empowers, comforts, and equips Christians to understand spiritual truths, to serve Jesus Christ, and to strive towards righteous living.
5. We believe that all people are by nature separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that the church consists of all who believe in Jesus Christ as savior, and that Jesus Christ is the Head of the church.
7. We believe that the Holy Bible is clear in its teaching to care for orphans, and to help the poor and disadvantaged.
Our beliefs align with The 2000 Baptist Faith & Message